Tuesday, November 4, 2008



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

If nothing else I created interesting images, I will keep working on this one though because I think I can come up with something better. The first two came from ImageChef. The third is from ClassGiant.com. I also love the diploma but I will have to save that. Which do you like best for a front page image? Do you recommend any others for the PSLA Students Wiki homepage?

1 comment:

Sue Piorkowski said...

Susan,
Very Creative creations! I really like the Master of Library Survival ... very nice. Now that I've found your blog, I'll check in. You have said many profound things ... and now that you mention it, this does have a 'seussy' kind of sound. Talk to you soon!
Sue